1. WORK HARD and FINISH your ARC of Kona Poster 2014. Use your time WISELY.
2. WHEN Pau', save as .pdf and send via SUBMIT YOUR WORK link on our class website,
OR put it on MrShelor's jump drive.
3.IF..... you finish early, and Mr S approves your final document,
add the ARC of Kona poster to your personal portfolio website, and add a 2 paragraph reflection. In paragraph 1, write about the details of the project, and what things you learned. In paragraph 2, write about how you feel about your work on this project, and anything you would do different of you could.
NOTE...ARC of Kona LOGO & Aloha Moon Logo have now been updated..
1. Today's Tasks- Discuss CRAP-E and VISUAL HIERARCHY as related to designing a poster for our client- the ARC of Kona.
2. Brainstorm ideas of how to make a really good looking poster for our client using the Graphic Design Principles above-Discuss as a group
3. CREATE your poster design - 17 inches tall x 11 inches wide at 300 pixels per inch
POSTER CREATION- ARC Of KONA
Download the 2 band logos/pics that are shown below for use on the main poster
Poster size is 17 inches x 11 inches at 300 Pixels Per Inch (PPI) with a 1/2 border area around the whole document where important words and pics should not be placed
Besides what is on the ORIGINAL poster, you need to add:
Live Entertainment All Day Featuring:
Voggy Mountain Ramblers (insert picture)
Aloha Moon with Hula Halau (insert logo)
Kealakehe High School Logo
Vector Format-see below
Teacher & Facilitator in the